Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Twentieth

Dear guys trying to date me,

You are cute.

You are funny.

You are charming.

However, for the life of me, I cannot understand why you seem to treat the dates more like job interviews.

Why do you worry more about the hypothetical situations of the future instead of the present time being spent with me?

Do you realize that every girl you ask these "hypothetical" questions to will always give you the right answer? Though, many will be a contradiction of that. Why don't you just date me and see if I exhibit the qualities you are looking for?

Truth be told, I don't have a lot of free time on my hands. I just want to go out and enjoy life, preferably with someone who knows how to have fun and how to hold a lively conversation without turning it into an interrogation. Please for the sake of myself and anyone else you might try to date, reconsider your game plan. Know that whatever it is you are wanting to know about someone will come out in time, but let the flow come natural!

Needing a good night out!

Mel P

No comments:

Post a Comment